Heat N Bond Variety Pack Hem Adhesive (2 Regular & 2 Super)
HeatnBond® Hem is a roll of iron-on, double-sided adhesive for easily and permanently hemming garments and home décor without any sewing.
Features & Benefits:
- 2 rolls: 3/8 in x 10 yards (9.5 mm x 9.1 m)
- 2 rolls: ¾ in x 8 yards (19 mm x 7.3 m)
- 4 rolls total: 2 Super Weight, 2 Regular Weight
- Regular Weight – for light fabrics such as; cotton, rayon, polyester blends and acrylic fabrics.
- Super Weight – for heavier fabrics such as; heavy cotton, denim, suede, wool and corduroy.
- Heat activated
- Double-sided adhesive
- For use on fabric
- No-sew, simply iron the hem together! Creates a clean hem in seconds!
- No paper liner or backing paper on this roll.
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Pre-wash all materials (without fabric softener) you will be using prior to fusing. Pre-test adhesive on materials prior to fusing.
- Do not touch iron directly to the Hem Tape. Do not iron directly to your ironing board. There is not a protective paper backing and the adhesive will melt to your iron or your ironing board. You must sandwich this adhesive between the two layers of fabric to be fused before applying your iron.
- Machine wash cold and dry on low heat or no heat (and in accordance to garment / fabric washing directions). Avoid repeated or excessive ironing to the area after fusing.
We Also Recommend