54" Ivory Interlining
- A product for the truly custom window treatment and the discriminating client.
- Interlining is placed between the layers of the face fabric and exterior lining to provide additional body and shape.
- Used primarily for special treatments such as swags and jabots, cascades, and Roman Shades, Interlining is becoming an "add on" to orders using silks and faux silk polyester face fabrics to add body, and better folds and flow to custom draperies.
- Double-napped Interlining can also give additional shape to full draperies and provide an even higher degree of insulation when used in combination with one of Rockland Mills other quality linings.
- 100% Cotton.
- Dry Cleanable. by any approved method used by a reputable dry cleaning company. Machine Washable.
We Also Recommend